Hotel Boutique and Spa
In the Terra Barichara Boutique and Spa Hotel, tranquility and harmony allow you to disconnect from the stress of the city and connect with its interior in an atmosphere of peace, where clear blue skies and the landscape between nature and the mountains will allow you Live a deep relaxing experience, surrounded by beautiful landscapes that invite meditation.
Our project, just 4 kilometers from the town of Barichara, in the department of Santander, is developed taking into account sustainability, social and ecological responsibility through the use of natural materials and typical of the region, we have the Travelers Choice Award from Trip Advisor since 2014 and the Gold Adcolideres Award from Trip Advisor for our sustainable practices.
Hotel Boutique and Spa Terra Barichara is designed with a concept of sustainability.
- The hot water of most of the hotel is by solar system.
- Its open design does not require electrical power, only at night.
- We collect rainwater; and the backwashing waters of the pool and hot tubs after a purification process feed the lagoon.
- We reuse gray and black waters.
- We have a water reserve tank of more than 380 m3.
- We have a water treatment plant for the entire hotel.
- Ecological kitchen garden for consumption.
- Fruit products zero kilometers.
Barichara One of the 17 most important heritage towns in the country, it was declared a national monument in 1979 for its historical, architectural and tourist contribution. The architecture of its colonial-style mansions, thick white walls in tapia and bahareque walls, wooden doors and windows, and stone streets, clay tile roofs, is the typical picture of a Spanish colonial village.
In Barichara you can enjoy multiple activities. The municipality has numerous restaurants, cafes and bars that preserve the colonial architecture.
Explore our mountains, valleys, savannas, deserts, lakes and rivers and discover an exuberant nature, where the practice of extreme sports is a permanent temptation.